Effective Date: October 27, 2014
Collection of Information
Information You Provide. Collects information you provide directly when you become a follower of a facebook fan page friend, sign up for or participate in contests, promotions, surveys, mailing lists, classes, events, trips, and when you email, call, or otherwise communicate.
The types of information this site may collect include your name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, zip code, photos, videos, social media usernames, demographic information, information about your interests and preferences, medical/health information, information about your fitness condition and physical characteristics, dietary requirements, emergency contact information and any other information you choose to provide.
Information this Site Collect Automatically. This site also automatically collect information about you when you access.
Log Information: This site obtain information about your use of our websites, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating.
Device Information: This site collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behavior.
Information this Site Collect from Other Sources. This site may also receive information about you from other sources and combine or link that with information This site have about you. For example, if you use your credentials from a third party social media site (e.g., Facebook) to log into your account or interact, I may collect information about you, such as your name, account information and friends list, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Use of Information
This site use the information collected about you for a variety of purposes, for example, to:
- Send you related information;
- Support and administrative messages;
- Services improvements;
- Respond to your comments and questions;
- Communicate with you about The Philippine Mountaineering services, offers, promotions, news, upcoming events, and other information this site think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
- Personalize the communication and provide advertisements, content, or features that are targeted toward your interests;
- Process and deliver contest entries and prizes;
- Link or combine with other information this site receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
This site is based in Quezon City and the information collect is governed by law of the Philippines. By accessing or using our services or otherwise providing information, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the Philippines and other countries.
Sharing of Information
This site may share personal information about you outside of The Philippine Mountaineering and its affiliates, including as follows:
- This site may make our postal mailing information available to selected companies believe may offer products and services of interest to you;
- When you sign up for and participate in the interactive areas, certain information about you may be displayed publicly and on third-party sites, such as your photos, stories, posts, and other information you choose to provide;
- In response to a request for information if this site believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Philippine Mountaineering may offer social sharing features or other integrated tools, which let you share articles with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these features.
The Philippine Mountaineering takes reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect information about you from disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Changes to this Policy
The Philippine Mountaineering may change this policy from time to time. If this site make changes, will notify you by revising the Effective Date above and, in some cases this site may provide you with more prominent notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you a notification). The author encourage you to review the Policy to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this policy or about the privacy practices, please call at +63 922 8474910 or send an email message to email@example.com.
Reynold Borjal Boringot an outdoor addict and dream climb enabler. Reynold is also an ordained minister of the Gospel of the Christian and Missionary Alliance Churches in the Philippines, Inc. Served as President of Alliance Mountaineering and Outdoor Society (AMOS) and Mountain Climbers Alliance of the Philippines, Inc. or MCAP. Currently, the author is taking up Master of Divinity major in Intercultural Studies at International Graduate School of Leadership- Asia. You can find him on Google+ and on facebook.